Thursday, September 24, 2009

More pictures

I figured I had bored everyone with enough picture-less post to last quite a while. These are in no order, and are for no reason.


I bought this for Brynna right after we found out we were having a girl. She needs something in her wardrobe that didn't come down from D'Laney.


Melinda made this for Brynna, it was the first time I had seen her name on something that wasn't just me writing or typing it... I totally cried!



D'Laney decided she was old enough for makeup, so she found some mascara, somehow unscrewed it, and put it on. I walked in the room and she threw the mascara (cause she got caught) then looked at me and said, pretty?





D'Laney was as confused by Romo's play as the rest of us.


Giving her little sister some lovin'. She only kisses my belly button, it's kinda weird.


Ready to watch the Horns... but not before she accessorised.

Shaunna, you're going to have to share your trick for getting Addi to pose for you. I chased D'Laney around the house for an hour on Saturday, and these were the best shots I got! I'm a little ashamed to say tears were shed, and I might have thrown my camera down in frustration, but that's totally hormonal. At least that's what I'm blaming it on ;)

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I blame every single thing on hormones!! hehe

by the way, thanks for the breastfedding info! i will definitely be checking out that website soon (when I have the chance to just sit for awhile)!!!

Shaunna said...

Oh Amy, you don't know how many zillions of pictures have to be taken before we actually get one or two good ones! There is lots of chasing involved with Addi too;]

Love D'Laney's mascara- Addi LOOOOVVVEEESSS to put make-up on too!

Krista said...

LOVE your FALL background; I SO LOVE this time of the year! =) Btw, cute pics!

Linz said...

She did a pretty good job with the mascara. That's what mine looks like sometimes when I put it on in the car on the way to work!