Friday, September 4, 2009

Flashback Friday

Yesterday was my parents anniversary, so in honor of that, today's flashback is of their wedding day, however long ago it was (I'm always a year off, how ever old I am, add a year, that's how long they've been married!)

My dad's brother Levi was his best man and my mom's aunt Becky was her matron of honor. Does the church look familiar? They got married at Johnson Street Church of Christ, where Cameron and I did, as well as almost everyone else in my family.

For reference, our entire wedding party after rehearsals:


The church hasn't changed much in 20 some odd years, has it?
It's hard to believe that last picture was taken 4 1/2 years ago! We're leaving in the morning for a 3 day weekend in Iraan, full of family, friends, hunting, dominoes, and COLLEGE FOOTBALL! (I'm only slightly excited that it's opening weekend...)

0 comments: