Wednesday, October 21, 2009

catching up on posting all in one day... yeah, right. I should have known better.

I still haven't started on Brynna's room. We were waiting until after the open house, and when no one showed up for that, I decided we could go ahead and just plan on being here when she's born. However, before we could do anything we got a call from the realtor and she had someone to look at the house this past weekend, and I think it would show better with a guest room instead of two little girls' rooms, so we left things as they were. The people who looked loved our house, and have narrowed it down between ours and one other here in Stanton, and we're still waiting to hear. It's driving me crazy! Just when I think, OK, this is the house we'll bring the baby home to, I can start planning for that, this comes up and we still might be moving. Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited, but at the same time, I'm extremely apprehensive. Brynna will be born in a little over 7 weeks, 7!, and we don't have much time to pack, move, and get settled before then. It can be done, if the house sells it will definitely be done, but it's still scary.

Today we're at 31 weeks, 54 days left! And Brynna is really letting me know today that she's ready to get out of there! My whole stomach is moving around, an elbow here, a foot there, she even mooned me earlier today, sticking that sweet little hiney way out. She's running out of room, and I think she might be a little claustrophobic.

Well that's really all I've got. Things are pretty uneventful around here right now. It won't last much longer, but for now, it's quiet. I don't have many recent pictures lately, either. Although, while out house was being looked at saturday, we went to the little park that's a couple blocks form our house. I was hot and miserable, but D'Laney and daddy had a good time. I put some of the pictures on facebook, and I don't want to post them on here, too, so here's the link:
FACEBOOK PICTURES
We're going to Iraan this weekend for a halloween party, so I'll have some good pictures of my little ladybug next week.

1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Oh, man! well i'm sure it will all work out! Do ya have a house in mind if ya do sell this one?

You saying you only have 7 weeks scares me ... oh my, we are right behind you!! Scary ... but oh so exciting!!