Monday, October 5, 2009

pic post

The pictures of Brynna did not turn out near as well as the ones we have of D'Laney. They're not as clear, but D'Laney was much more cooperative. I tried finding the disc so I could compare the pictures, but it's packed somewhere.
This was the best face shot we got.



This one is not good at all, except that Brynna is furrowing her eyebrows at us. Cameron said she really looks like me in this one.



Sunday afternoon we finally got to sit down for a while and watched the cowboys play. I had my feet up on the ottoman and D'Laney thought that it looked like the perfect place to lay down. Please pardon my expression, or really all of me, the 'boys really sucked and I was already feeling really bad, and my sister was supposed to be taking a picture of ONLY D'Laney.




D'Laney spilled strawberry milk all over her in the car, so we just stripped her naked and went on about our merry journey. She was mad that she didn't have anymore milk, though, so she got a sucker.



We got to see Eli and Landon when they came to watch Ryder play in Stanton thursday night. I'm not sure which of the boys this is, but D'Laney sure enjoyed playing with her cousins and giving them lots of lovin'!

0 comments: