THE FINAL WEEKS OF PREGNANCY
- Tylenol PM is your best friend!
- swimming helps relieve pain and pressure all over your body. it's hard to find an indoor pool right now, but it'd be worth the search
- when you feel like throwing up if you look at one more glass or bottle of water, try a sugar free additive, like lemonade or a crystal light thing
- a hot bath every night will help sooth back pain and help you sleep, but if your feet and legs are swelling, it could make them worse (at least it does mine)
That's all I got! This one is hard for me, because it seems like forever ago that I was ending D'Laney's pregnancy, and it seems like I have forever to go in this one! And not much makes me feel much better right now, so y'all are going to have to help me!

5 comments:
Sorry, I got nothing on this topic. I got jiped on the blissful end to my pregnancy. The boys came 6 weeks early. Tylenol PM was my friend from the beginning, and closer to the end, I slept sitting more upright. I will try to be more helpful on the other post. Looking forward to them.
I'm not much help in this area either! My biggest problem towards the end was finding a comfortable sleeping position...I never really found a solution for that!
I also hated playing the 'waiting game.' Every time I went for my weekly check up, I had dialated and thinned out, and Dr. Henke would say, "She could make her debut any day now." I would go home thinking that night was going to be "the night" I went into labor, but it never happened. Waiting was the worst!!
(Sorry I only have complaints for this topic and not any helpful hints or advice!! lol!)
When I went over my due date, I tried everything to make myself go into labor before they could induce me. The day before I went into labor, I was on my feet all day shopping. I really think this helped. I also stayed at home as long as possible when I finally did start having real contractions. This was great because by the time I got to the hospital, I didnt have to wait that long before I was to a 10.
I have pondered over this and I don't know that I have any great advice.
Hayden was on my sciatic nerve and it was EXTREMELY painful. I couldn't hardly walk the week before he was born. There isn't a whole lot to do for this, but I used pillows for back support and tried to do simple stretches. You have to be careful not to trip or fall because your leg will go numb unexpectedly.
I agree that at the end sleeping in a more upright position is more comfortable.
Remember that patience is a virtue during this waiting game, but so worth the wait!
So my problem with tylenol Pm is that if i take ONE, it does nothing ... then if i take TWO, it knocks me out! the kind i got are gel, so I can't half them.
luckily, lately sleep hasn't been too bad.
i already ready do the crystal light thing ... otherwise there is no way I would get my 6 cups of water a day!
yeah, thanks for all the other suggestions! I will keep them all in mind!
Post a Comment