I just saw this on Oprah and bawled my eyes out. Thank the good Lord for the health of my baby and the babies of those I love.
http://www.oprah.com/media/20081001_tows_99balloons
Eliot's parents are about to welcome a second child who, as far as they can tell, is perfectly healthy.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Grab a tissue
at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness Amy- I was sooo going to post this too!! I had seen it earlier this year on someones blog (Can't remember who's it was???) I saw it again today on Oprah. I cried and cried too! Makes you so thankful!
What a beautiful tribute to their sweet little Eliot!
I read Ginny's (the mom) entire blog one night a couple of months ago and cried. Thanks for sharing this link!
I saw this on Oprah yesterday, too. So, so sad.
wow! I can't believe it..actually Jacque had her car broken into in Houston..they stole her dl, ss, credit cards, debit cards, gps..everything. Then my dad woke up on Monday morning and found my brother's tires slashed on his truck. What's going on people?!!
Post a Comment