I just wanted to share a picture of D'Laney's two new cousins with everyone. I know a lot of y'all have been praying for these little guys. They were born Wed. and are in really good health. Both are breathing on their own and they're able to share a bed. I'm so glad D'Laney will have these two cousins close to her own age. Technically they're 2nd or 3rd cousins, I'm not sure how it goes... Cameron and Dustin, the boys' daddy, are 1st cousins, but in our family it doesn't matter. D'Laney, Eli, and Landon will be around each other so much growing up they won't know the difference. All of Cameron's nephews and his niece are a lot older than D'Laney, and she probably won't have any cousins on my side for a while either, so she's stuck right in the middle. Thank goodness for large, close extended families. I stole this pic from Amy, we actually haven't seen the boys yet, they're still in the NICU, but I just wanted to show them off. They're so beautiful and so healthy, and we just love them so much already, never mind that they're 2nd or 3rd cousins-in-law or whatever!
Eli on the left, Landon on the right. Dustin said that he's glad one is a little bigger than the other...it's the only way to tell them apart! Isn't it funny how their hands are exactly the same?!

5 comments:
They are so little, how sweet! Im glad everything went well. And just so you know for sure, they are 2nd cousins, the twins children and d'laneys children will be 3rd cousins.
Are they at Covenant in Lubbock?
Yes, I work in the marketing department there. I thought I recognized the names. A lady I work with was telling me about them. I will try to check on them next week!
I have to say they are quiet precious aren't they? I do think so.
It was good seeing you and D'Laney the other day. You really look great and can't wait to see you again. Tell Cameron hi. Love ya'll!
I got to see these precious baby boys today! They are absolutely beautiful. I could have stared at them for hours. I missed your cousin, but I left some meal tickets and a United gift card for them.
Post a Comment