Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween

While halloween is probably my absolute least favorite holiday ever, it is, none the less, a holiday. And I love holidays if only for the decorating and a reason to socialize. I haven't dressed up for halloween since I was about 7, but I get to come up with costumes for D'Laney now. Last year, she was a chili pepper, but she was only a couple months old, so the costume swallowed her and all we did was put it on her, take a couple pictures and take it off. I'm debating just using the same costume this year, it will still fit her, and it saves me from having to buy or make her another one. We'll see, I still have a few weeks to think about it. Here's some pics from last year in her costume and at the pumpkin patch:

3 comments:

::Cadye:: said...

i dont think you should use the same one...im thinking something pink!! =D

Crystal said...

Wow! Look at how much she has grown in a year!

JMMSchoenfield said...

If Cadye wants something pink there is a pink leopard suit that is super cute at the Halloween store by Home Depot. You should check it out if you come to town. I think the chile pepper is cute too though.