
Didn't she do a good job? I found some triangular crayons, which are great for little fingers, and sat her down with some paper. I was pretty impressed that she just picked them up and knew exactly what to do with them. I didn't help her at all, she did it all on her own. Cameron laughed that I labeled the picture and put it on the fridge. He'll really bust a gut if he knew that I put it on here, but I set this blog up for the exclusive use of bragging on my daughter. My sister-in-law Amy is ridiculously talented when it comes to art, and my dad and uncle Levi are pretty talented too. Maybe D'Laney will pick up on some of that.
Monday, October 27, 2008
My little Picasso
at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She did do a good job! What a smart little cookie;)
Absolutely priceless.Very talented I love her technique.
She really is growing up way too fast. Dont blink it will be gone tomorrow.
Love ya'll
Bryan Amber Kathy and Shawn
Great Job, D'Laney!!!
Call the next time you are in town ... we all need to get together!! :)
Post a Comment