I love the smell of running the heater for the first time in a while! Not really, it's pretty bad, but I'm just so excited it's finally cold enough. I'm just going to have to remember carbon monoxide detectors next time I go to WalMart. I've never had a gas heater before, it makes me a little nervous. And it is cold! Well, OK, not that cold, maybe 65, but it's freezing in this house, so I decided to try out the heater. It works great, the house was a lot warmer almost immediately, but it sure stinks. I have candles burning all over the house, which, by the way Mom, I'm running low on all of them;) I love a good candle. Circle E is my favorite, and not just because they last so long. They are so seasonal. Nothing makes me think of Christmas more than their Christmas Spirit candle, and the country morning (Cinnamon and pumpkin spice) is thanksgiving in a sniff. *Sigh* I love this time of year! My husband makes fun of me because I smell everything. But it seems like I have to assign a smell to something for it to stick in my head. I can think of baseball, and automatically I can smell the grass or the leather of a glove. Or a new baby and smell Johnson's lotion. My MamaDeere's house will always have the same smell, and I can even smell it on blankets that she gave my mom years ago, the smell is still there. I'm beginning to understand why my husband calls me a freak...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You have put the heater on in your house?! Not us yet ... hopefully soon though!! I am ready for Chirstmas ...
don't worry..you're not the only "freak"! I have a very sensitive nose too..Bryan hates it! I do love me some Circle E and Yankee candles though!
I wanted to build a fire last night and Garrett said it wasn't quite cold enough for that yet. :( So, I settled for the heater.
yep mamadeere does have a smell all to herself that never goes away!!
I LOVE Circle E...Bird of Paradise is my all time fav!!
Post a Comment