Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New little boys!

I just found out that D'Laney's two newest cousins, Landon and Eli, will be born tomorrow! Amy is scheduled for a C section tomorrow afternoon, and I ask all of you for your prayers for Landon, Eli, Amy and Dustin. Dustin especially will need your prayers during the operation. Cameron said that going through my C section was one of the most emotional, difficult things he's ever had to endure. I'll let you all know how things went, and Amy's sister Kristin will be updating throughout the day tomorrow, so if you'd like to check in there, here is Amy's blog.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Praying for a Healthy family!! :)

Linz said...

Thanks for the comment! I just have a lot going on at once and feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster. I am going to pick Hayden up in Lamesa in about an hour so that will make me feel much better!