I steal all my ideas from friends! Page has started posting old pictures and I think it's a great idea. Though I've known her husband's family for many, many years, there were several years when I didn't see or talk to them, and I've only known Page for about 5 years now, so I love seeing all her old pics. So I'm stealing the idea, and I would love for all of you to do the same. I love looking at peoples' old pictures. Here's my first flashback, Cameron and I in high school...of course not at the same time!

He looks like such a baby, and I was so skinny!

Friday, October 31, 2008
Flashback Friday!
at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great idea- Too bad I don't have a scanner to post old pics:(
Yes, I love the idea!! I will have to start maybe next friday!!! Yes, I remember the "Skinny" days. :) Cameron was a haus!! sp?
ha ha that is a great idea for you. lol I am not near brave enough to do that.
lol But love seeing yours lol
Post a Comment