Once again, Keva has done a wonderful job taking pictures of D'Laney. We had a short little session last week in order to get some pictures for christmas cards. D'Laney was not in a model mood, but she got some good ones. Cameron and I couldn't agree on which picture to use or which card we liked, so we decided to split the order in half and get two different ones. Since our families are huge and we won't be able to send cards to many friends, I wanted to post them for y'all to see. I think they both turned out great.

Also, we finally got new bedding. Actually, I should say that we finally got bedding, period. We've never had any to speak of, we've always just used quilts. Penny's was having a big sale last week, so I decided that it was time we had something nice. What we got wasn't my first choice, or my second or third really, but it's what Cameron and I could agree on. Apparently, we have very different taste in bedding. I really like what we got, though, and I do plan on adding to it. Right now all we ordered was the comforter, shams, and a couple of valances. I want the euro shams and a couple little pillows to go with it. Not a lot of pillows, I think too much is ridiculous, but it looks kind of bare with just the two little shams that are on there now. Now I can pick out a wall color and get some things up. The walls are so bare right now. Notice that the valance is crooked? We're lucky the window is not shattered. The drill gun and I had some issues, and I almost sent it through the window. I'll let Cameron fix it when he gets home.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
christmas cards
at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think the Christmas cards look great! Isn't Keva amazing! I really like the bedding, too. It was nice of you to consider what Cameron wanted.
The Christmas cards are just adorable! D'Laney looks precious!
Love the Christmas cards. I like the red one!!! We are going this weekend to get pictures made for Christmas cards. Hopefully everyone will cooperate!! Like the bedding as well. I hung a picture in our office crooked, but I just kept putting another nail in higher. Jason hasn't looked behind the picture yet!!
Yes, I agree ... the pictures are beautiful!! I love little girls in christmas dresses!! :)
No, we are not even doing family pictures because Jason doesn't want to. He says he is to busy right now, which he is busy. All 3 grandkids are taking pictures this weekend. So Kylee, Addi, and Karter. Hopefully they all cooperate!!
Yeah, my mom just called me and told me that it was in the paper!! He is a star!! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment