Well all I can say is at least we still have class. Texas fans wouldnt disrespect another team the way that those Tech fans did. So I can proudly say I am a UT fan! And yes we did look way too skinny, but man was it easier to find clothes back then, lol!
3 comments:
I too am nauseous!! Ugh! Blake says he won't be able to sleep tonight...He'll just keep thinking and thinking about it....Sad day!
Well all I can say is at least we still have class. Texas fans wouldnt disrespect another team the way that those Tech fans did. So I can proudly say I am a UT fan! And yes we did look way too skinny, but man was it easier to find clothes back then, lol!
We caught some of it on a fuzzy radio station!! Not fun! He would get frustrated with the game ... so he would put harry potter back on!!
Post a Comment