Monday, November 10, 2008

Where was I?

1 minute ago: getting D'Laney up from her nap

1 month ago: worried about my baby's health and growth

5 years ago: finishing up my last semester at ASU. No, I wasn't graduating in record time. After this semester I decided to take some time off, save some money, refocus, etc... Instead, I met Cameron, fell in love, and never went back!

7 years ago: I had just moved to Wall. New school, new friends, new everything at 17 years old. It was the most stressful time of my life. But it was the best thing my parents have ever done for me.

10 years ago: high school, baby! I was cheering, playing basketball and softball, and running track, and since Grape Creek was a new school with small numbers, all that was varsity. I was so proud to get a letter jacket when I was a freshman!

I tag: Amy G., Marlayna S., Lindsey J., & Cameron B.

1 comments:

cls said...

Amy! I just saw your order! Thank you so much!!!! Isn't PC just the best? I want one of everything!

Thank you thank you thank you!