With little ones, everyone always wants to know which parent the kiddo looks like. When I look at D'Laney, I see Cameron, but a lot of people say she looks just like me. I do think she looks a little like my brother. So for this flashback, baby pictures, for you to compare.
Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?! D'Laney definitely has his profile.
(Notice the guitar? He started early!)
I expect to see that expression often. And poor Lance!
Lucas is going to kill me!
OK, maybe she looks a little like me, lol...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Flashback Friday
at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute pictures! :)
If you really do want some Pampered Chef items, my "party" closes on Wednesday, Nov. 12th. Look around and see if you want anything. The party is tonight, so I could order some then, but it'd probably be easier for you to order online. Just use my name ;)
P.S. If you DO choose to buy anything (no pressure), use this website:
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefnikki.
Oh Man, the last 2 pictures look a lot alike!! Sometimes it's hard to see which parent (at their current age) a baby looks like ... but when you bring out a baby picture, you sure seem resemblance!!
I think she looks like her mommy!
Oh I think she looks a lot like you for sure!!
Addi on the other hand, is a SPITTING image of Blake...I don't think she looks a thing like me!!
Post a Comment