Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flashback Friday....late

It has been brought to my attention that I forgot my flashback friday!

Sibling edition:
Cameron with his brother Jason. I don't have any pictures of his sister Amy on my computer. Cameron is the youngest of 3, Jason is a little less than 2 years older, and Amy is 3 years older than Jason.
This was taken when they still lived in Crane. I'm guessing it's around 1977 or 78 based on how old the boys look. They used to be so sweet!

They took this picture in Branson in 1991. It's pretty fitting, these two are definitely outlaws.


Cadye, me, and Lucas at the lake outside Snyder around 1992. Lucas is 2 years younger than me, and Cadye is nearly 3 years behind him.

At my uncle's wedding in 2002 with all the cousins on the Deere side.

1 comments:

JMMSchoenfield said...

LOVE the bathing suit Amy...so it IS possible that you get extremely dirty at a lake and still enjoy yourself! YEAH!