Friday, November 21, 2008

Flashback friday and 15 months!!!

Today my little Laney bug is 15 months old! So in honor of this momentous milestone, today's flashback is devoted to the number 15. We know what was going on 15 months ago today, but what about 15 years ago?
I was in the 4th grade and had just moved to Merkel. My friends were Blair Gorbett, Stephani Hart, Katie Boyd, and Janae Goldsmith. I played basketball for the first time this year and fell in love with the sport. Cameron was a freshman at Abilene Christian and wasn't playing football yet. He lived with his brother and ran around with a group of people that included Jayma Goldsmith, Janae's older sister, but obviously Cameron and I had no idea the other existed.
I could find any pictures that I'm sure are from the fall of '93, so I just got as close as I could:
I'm pretty sure this was christmas '93 at the Holifield house.



This picture was actually from '92 when we were still in Ira, but I doubt I changed much in a year. Doesn't D'Laney look a lot like Lucas in this picture?



And, because I can't have a picture post with out pictures of D'Laney, 15 months ago, a proud new daddy showed of his little girl to her very large, excited family. (the date stamp is wrong, I promise we have her right birthday.)

1 comments:

larshannon said...

Amy thank you for your comment. It is always fun to have someone new come take a look. I hope you are getting adjusted to Stanton. It takes a while to get used to an area.

Congrats on making it 15 months. Cute baby!