Just for documentation sake, I needed to post that Brynna just took two steps! She has taken one step here and there, like from the coffee table to the couch, or from Cameron to me, but never two in a row!
D'Laney walked 3 days before she hit 11 months, so Brynna has about 10 days to walk faster. I don't know if she'll make it, she's still pretty wobbly, but you never know! D'Laney kinda stumbled around for just a couple days, and then took off like she'd been walking for years. Brynna has done absolutely everything earlier than D'Laney, but we would help D'Laney walk a lot, and poor Brynna just doesn't get that kind of attention. There is only so much attention to go around!
I guess I need to get the video camera out and just wait for it to happen! I missed the first time D'Laney walked, but I ran and got the camera and she did it again almost immediately.
And, for the record, I'm not happy about this. It means that I no longer have a baby, and won't ever again. It makes me more than a little sad.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
BABY STEPS!
at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment