Thursday, November 11, 2010

This just in...

You know I'm a sucker for all things Nicolas Sparks. I just came across some pictures of Zac Efron staring in "The Lucky One!" It's not that I'm a huge Zac Efron fan, in fact, I don't know that I've ever seen him in anything, but he was looking pretty good in those pictures! But, I am a huge Sparks fan, and The Lucky One was one of my favorite books of his. I've been pretty pleased with the movie adaptations, with the exceptions of Dear John and Nights in Rodanthe. I wish they'd make all of his books into movies. I've never been one to say, I hate the movie, the book was so much better. I enjoy them separately. I don't know a release date or who else is in the movie, but I'm excited!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I just had to google it and all I can say is...yum! He looks good and I'm super excited to see it!! Thanks for the breaking news!