Thursday, November 18, 2010

This really IS news!

Brynna Belle just walked!! All the way across the living room! I walked into the room and she was walking away from the coach, towards her sippy of milk across the room. I've been keeping the video camera handy because I knew it was any day now, so I grabbed it and got a few steps, but then she kinda quit. She'd take a couple steps, fall and then crawl. I thought, man I wish Cameron were home to see this! But I thought, I'll just record it on my phone and send it to him! As soon as I pushed record, she went all the way across the room again! Don't you just love when kids perform when and how they're supposed to?! Mine rarely do.
Cameron was bummed he missed it, but glad he got to see the video of it.
I tried getting her walking more on the actual video camera, but she wouldn't take more than a few steps before she remembered that crawling is much faster than that wobbly walking.
I'm so glad she's finally getting around on her own. The last few days she has been pretty cranky unless I was holding her hands walking with her. My back is killing me! Plus, I don't have hours to spend walking in circles. I'm just worried now about D'Laney running through and knocking her down before she really gets her sea legs.
So my baby is walking. However glad I am, it makes me more than a little sad.

0 comments: