Many of you remember our cousins, the Grigsby's. In October of '08, they had precious twin boys, Landon and Eli. The boys were born early, with a mild case of TTTS, but after a few weeks in the NICU they were sent home and have been healthy and happy ever since. Seriously, I've never seen two boys with more energy than those two!
Dustin and Amy are now expecting their third child, a little girl. Yesterday an ultrasound revealed a congenital heart defect. I'll let you read Amy's post for more details, I'm sure I'd get something wrong.
Please pray for this sweet family. They have an amazing faith and strength in the Lord. I have no doubt that God chose Dustin and Amy to be the parents of this baby girl, knowing that they, and their families, would not only be able care for her, but be an example of how God expects us to live, through blessed times and troublesome times. They showed that with Eli and Landon, and will continue to do so with "sister baby." (what the boys have been calling her, isn't it cute?) And we know prayer works. They have two smart, sweet, rowdy little towheaded boys running around proving it!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Prayer request
at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you, Amy.
So sorry Amy! We'll definitely be praying for them!
Post a Comment