Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a few pics

Here's a few pictures of D'Laney from the past couple weeks, plus Cameron's father's day that he picked himself...


talking...always talking...
Telling Aunt Sam a windy...
She gets mad if you don't let her kiss you on the lips, and daddy needs picture taking lessons!
She'll find something on the floor, sometimes just a fleck in the tile, and pick at it, but rarely actually pick it up.

Papa (Cameron's dad) and D'Laney playing with ice.

We have been talking about getting a new TV for a while. Our old one had a weird red spot in the top corner, but now's not really the time. I thought. Well, our DVD player finally bit the dust so we went to Best Buy to get a new one and Cameron found this TV. It was a fantastic deal, he's always wanted a big screen, and it's got the mirrors...blah blah blah. So I tell him it's up to him, I mean, it was a great deal, but do we really need it?Apparently. So we picked it up sunday afternoon and got it set up. I knew it was pretty big even on the wall of tv's in the store, but I had no idea just how big until it was in our little living room...it's 56 inches!! I didnt' know they came that big! But it is awesome, and we did get a fantastic price on it...I guess.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Nice! Bryan got a flat panel tv for our bedroom for christmas! Apparently, my old tv was hard to see from the bed! haha

The Holik's said...

Guys are so weird with TV's. Thye always think they are getting a good deal. And sometimes they are. :) Josh got us a pretty big one for our wedding, and we don't have one in our room.