I have the entire house to myself. Cameron's off today and took D'Laney so I could do some hardcore cleaning. I just can't seem to get some stuff done while it's just the two of us, and it doesn't really get any easier when Cameron gets home. So they loaded up and didn't tell me where they were going (although I'm pretty sure snuff will be picked up since he's been whining about it all morning.) So I'm all by my lonesome and I have no idea where to start in my long list of things I need to get done...I think I'll take a nap!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't it funny how when we have all this "free time," we feel at a loss for what to do?! It's crazy!!
That is kinda funny, cause I wouldnt get anything done either. Guess what though...your cousin Lacy has a twin that works at Henry's Steakhouse..She started talking to me and asked how old the baby was, and I said shes a day younger than D'Laney...She goes, Who's D'Laney? So needless to say it wasnt her but wow, they look alot alike. Nose ring and everything!
Post a Comment