- Well, it's only taken me about 2 hours, but I think I figured out how to make my blog a little more colorful. I wanted to do more, but I've only got so much patience.
- We made a flying trip to Austin wed. to watch Landon play baseball in the state tournament. They lost to the eventual champs, but it's an experience they'll never forget.
- We bought D'Laney a little pool, which she proceeded to fall out of and hit her head after about 2 minutes. I think she really liked it though, before she ate dirt.
- My husband, who is usually an intelligent fellow, was going golfing wed. while I went to Austin. He thought that, in order to avoid sunburning, sprayon self tanner would be better than sunscreen. He was right, he didn't burn, but his legs are 10 different shades of brown-orange that will take several weeks to fade away completely. The worst part, or best depending on if you're asking him or me, lol, is that it all ran down to his ankles and that's where the majority of the color is. I thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He didn't.
- We finally have hot water!!! A week of lukewarm showers and boiling water to wash dishes was plenty for me.
- Cameron's nephew Orin turned 9 yesterday. When I met Cam, he was a baby at 4 years old, now he's going into the last couple years of elementary school. I can't believe how fast the last few years have flown by, and it kills me to think that I'll turn around and D'Laney will be 9 and I'll be looking for the years that I seemed to have missed go by.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Sunday Six-Pack
at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well I just started a blog as well, and I agree, it took forever to figure it out. But you need to make your words bigger...I am getting old you know and I cant read small font, hehe!!
Post a Comment