Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scrapblog

I'm totally obsessed with scrapblog now. And the timing couldn't be better. For a while now I've been thinking of starting a little event planning business. I've done a lot of showers and birthday parties over the last 3 or 4 years and I love it. I'm always getting new ideas and have a notebook full of ideas for all kinds of parties. I've been thinking of putting together a little portfolio and really trying to get something started, but moving to a town where you don't know anyone or where anything is kinda limits you on what you can help people do. I think I'm going to put the portfolio together (thanks to scrapblog) and maybe do some business cards, and just see where it goes. I did a mock up of a card while D'Laney was napping earlier...what do you think? Of course the website doesn't exist yet, but it just looked like it need one, lol...



3 comments:

cls said...

Amy, I can't read your font. It's too small! Is it like that on your computer, too??

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Amy, that is soo cool! That would be a great job to have ... so that you can stay at home w/ D'Laney, and bring in a little extra money! I like the card ... but I agree the font is a very small!

The Holik's said...

I forget that y'all are so close to Midland. Have you heard of Graham Kracker?

The card is really cool!!