The San Angelo newspaper is putting on a cutest baby contest that for some reason I decided to enter. I uploaded a picture of D'Laney, then it had a box for a description. I put who her parents were, grandparents, and great-grandparents and what she was doing. I don't' know why, I just thought that's what it was asking for. Wrong! After it was all finished and submitted, I looked at some of the other pictures, and none, NONE, of the other descriptions were anything close to all that mess I had written. I feel like an idiot, but oh well, like I told my mom, maybe some people will recognize some of the names and vote for her because of her impeccable breeding! Anyway, here's the link, you can see how dumb I look...
http://standard-times.upickem.net/engine/ApprovedSubmissions.aspx?PageType=APPROVED&contestid=4606
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
baby contest
at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thats funny because I thought of entering Maddie, but then I saw that you have to pay .25 cents to vote. That is a great picture of D'Laney though, and after looking at the other pictures, she should get 1st place!! Good Luck!
You don't even come close to sounding like and idiot! You introduced her properly for a pagent and I personally love it! Plus she is the cutest baby on there!!!
i love that picture amy if it were my picture i would frame it in the living room in an 8 by 10 cause its so cute..its sweet that you know all the background of your family and i love that you gave her such an opening, the others didnt even put anything else on thier picture it shows you proud.
my email is lilstar213235@hotmail.com i kept wondering why you never emailed me
Post a Comment