I don't have many, but here are a few pictures from our Christmas travels
Yay! It's almost Christmas!

My mom made me and Cadye these little outfits when we were little. Cadye's fit D'Laney this year so she wore it one night.

It's like he's allergic to taking a serious picture.
Nobody was up for taking pictures this night.

My mom and dad got D'Laney this little table. She loves it!

Waiting for Daddy to put together her little stroller. The kitchen that Santa brought is in the background
With her cousins on the Holifield side. From left, Drake and Loren (Cameron's brother's kids) & Ryder and Orin (his sister's)
My mom made me and Cadye these little outfits when we were little. Cadye's fit D'Laney this year so she wore it one night.
It's like he's allergic to taking a serious picture.
Nobody was up for taking pictures this night.
My mom and dad got D'Laney this little table. She loves it!
Waiting for Daddy to put together her little stroller. The kitchen that Santa brought is in the background
With her cousins on the Holifield side. From left, Drake and Loren (Cameron's brother's kids) & Ryder and Orin (his sister's)
She still loves her music. She took these headphones from Cameron and put them in her own ears and was jammin'. Hopefully her interest in music will make us, oh I mean her, some money someday;)
Luke is so ornery. And heavy!

3 comments:
Cute pictures!! :)
Love the old outfit!!
Oh she is growing up so fast. She is absolutely precious. We missed seeing everyone. But in two years we'll be together again-lol.
Love ya'll Bryan Amber and Kat and Shawn
Hey cute pictures!! I need some tips...how do you make your background so cute? Give me some helpful hints that are important!! I'm new at this, but I can see many days of procrastination ahead haha!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment