Friday, January 30, 2009

Flashback Friday

I chose this picture for no other reason than it's probably my favorite ever. D'Laney was one day old, and Cameron was completely smitten. He would just stare at her and say to me, "Can you believe her? She's just so perfect!" For some one who didn't really want kids, he sure is taken with that little girl, and lately has said many times how much he misses having an infant... he likes the way infants cuddle. That man aggravates the tar out of me, and makes me fall more and more in love with him every day.

5 comments:

The Jones' said...

Amy, What a beautiful picture! I remember when Kailee was born and my hubby and my dad would walk back and forth between the nursery and my room. I was knocked out because of complications, but when I woke up and I finally got to hold her and see them with her, it was so love at first sight! Really, can you picture my dad holding a baby for as long as he could just staring? :)

Amy said...

There's just nothing better than daddies and babies!

Unknown said...

I agree..it's one of my favorite's too! SOOOOOO precious!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

The fridge was a much needed purchase! Bryan got it from a friend, who got it from his mother ... who had it for YEARS!! It leaked, the door didn't always shut good ... and it was just gross and old!!

I am sooo stinking excited about it!! hehe