Right around this time in 2006 we went to Aspen to visit Cameron's friend Rand. I had never been skiing before and after a tumultuous day that almost caused a divorce, I finally got the hang of it and enjoyed myself. It wasn't Cameron's fault, he really was being patient with me and trying to help. It's just, if I'm not very good at something immediately, I hate it. I have to learn by myself, which I ended up doing unintentionally, and having someone in my ear constantly makes me very angry. We got separated for several hours, Cameron thought I had fallen off the mountain, and I learned to ski. It all worked out!
On the mountain the first day. My smile was slightly forced.
On Rand's deck the day we left. The river below was raging, it was so beautiful!



1 comments:
yeah, I'm just like you..except I didn't learn to ski..dangit! ;0)
Post a Comment