Thursday, January 22, 2009

Geek Squad to the rescue!

My computer wasn't dead, or even close really, but it just wasn't working very well. It would go super slow, and not just when we were on the internet. Pulling up pictures or our music would take forever, and our poor computer would sound like it was about to work itself to death. A very nice Geek (hey, that's what they call themselves) named Morris came and fixed us right up. He mostly just had to clean things up. He installed more memory, whatever that means, and took all the junk that we don't use off. He also updated all our virus and spyware software and spiffed up our Internet Explorer, which is way cool, by the way. Thing are running great now! So fast and, it may just be in my mind, but I do believe even the colors are brighter and clearer. It did cost a pretty penny, but Morris said that as hard as our computer was having to work, it was only a matter of time before it just gave out, so I'm thinking of it as an investment so we don't have to shell out more for a new computer.

1 comments:

Shaunna said...

How sweet that D'laney was blowing kisses at Addi!! Addi is a BIG fan of herself too! She loves to see pictures of herself on the blog, and she for sure loves the videos! She will "oohhh" and "awwww" over herself everytime I show them to her- hehe! I'm sure Addi would love to see the videos of D'laney too...She loves kids! I will have to make sure and let her watch one the next time you post one. Sure wish all us mommies and babies lived closer- I bet we could have lots of fun!!