On this day, 4 years ago, I married by best friend. That is so cliche, but it's true! I woke up and came downstairs this morning to roses on the kitchen counter attached to a Bird of Paradise candle, which is one of my favorite flavors, even though Cam didn't know that. He did remember, however, that my favorite flower is the yellow rose (of Texas, you can't say just half of that!) so amongst the beautiful red roses was one single yellow rose (of Texas!) Apparently he's got big plans for tonight, so I'm sure I'll have a much bigger post tomorrow!
AND, it's raining!! I've been google-ing rain dances, thank goodness I don't have to do them now. I'd look kind of silly in the middle of the street dancing and chanting! It's actually more of a sleet than a rain, it's only 30 degrees here right now. But it is rodeo weekend. I don't care when they actually schedule the rodeo, this coming weekend has been rodeo weekend since I was born, and it always will be! And almost every rodeo weekend it rains. The one year that I don't remember it raining was the year I got married, the weather was beautiful! and the wedding was beautiful! and the honeymoon was.... well...
Thursday, March 12, 2009
4 years!!
at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
congrats! I didn't know we both shared an anniversary :0) It's a great day!
Hey Amy, good to find you! Congrats on 4 years. Sounds like you have exciting plans for the evening. That little one of yours sure is pretty!
Happy Birthday Amy!! So technically I am 13 minutes late, but I did not forget, I just now put Maddie down so I could type, lol. Hope you had a great day being 25 years old!!
Wow, four years!! THat's awesome!! :)
Post a Comment