Thursday, March 5, 2009

Videos

I just noticed that it has been a very long time since I have posted any pictures or videos. I'm fixin to make up for it. Some of these are kinda long, but like Amy Grigsby said, there are lots of grandparents and great-grandparents that check in to see what they're missing. So here goes, lots of videos, I really haven't taken many pictures, my camera has decided to really suck.





This cat was waiting on our porch one day when we got home and quickly made friends with D'Laney. We'll never have one, but I hope she doesn't inherit my hatred of cats.





D'Laney "helping" me do laundry one day.






We're in a big girl bed!







This is how she naps during the day...on the floor. At night, she has stayed up late enough to get really tired, so it doesn't take long with me sitting with her for her to fall asleep. For her naps, though, I've just put her in bed and left. Only once have I gotten her after about 30 minutes of crying, every other time she's played for a little bit, grabbed her blanket and fallen asleep on her own on the floor. Up until now, I've always put her in her bed, but when I picked her up this morning, she woke up and wouldn't got back to sleep, so I left her where she lay this afternoon.


Told you I'd make up for it. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Super Cute!!

Watching kids make different animal sounds never gets old!! I love it! You should have asked her to do the lizard!! hehe Bryan said he wants to teach our kids that!! hehe

Unknown said...

She's getting so big! Loved the videos!