I lived for several years in Grape Creek, and while I don't have the best memories from my years there, there are some great people in that community, and most of them worship at Grape Creek Baptist Church. This morning, their 20 year old youth minister was found hanged in his garage. I'm not sure if he was a local boy or someone that they hired, but I'm sure this is devastating for the congregation. The worst part, at least I think, is that it was a school bus full of children that first saw him through an open garage door this morning. Please, please keep these innocent children, the congregation, the whole community, and the family of this boy in your prayers.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our church is praying for this, someone knew him and we started the prayer chain. Devastating!!
Oh my goodness, that is just awful :(
Post a Comment