It's been a while since I posted and I got tired of looking at the same thing. Although we've had a lot going on, I just haven't been in a blogging mood.
- D'Laney and I made a trip back to Weatherford last week and stayed a couple days with Cameron.
- We got back in time to have my aunt and cousin stay with us thursday night. Jordan had a softball tourney in Midland and they would have gotten home around 2 am, only to be back at the school to leave at 6am, so they stayed and got to sleep in.
- My mom and Cadye came in friday afternoon and stayed until sunday.
- I watched the Lady Wall Hawks play in the regional tournament friday night, and it wasn't pretty. I'm very proud of how they came back, it just wasn't' quite enough. But we're young, there's a whole lot of promise there.
- I worked out for the first time in 3 weeks today. (not that y'all care, it's just the only thing that happened today:)
- I'm actually cooking supper tonight. I usually don't when it's just the two of us, microwavable stuff is usually what we eat.
- I'm going to watch my first ever episode of the Bachellor.
- Tonight, I'm taking off the front panel of D'Laney's crib and we going to try sleeping like a big girl. I think it's going to be a long night.
Even that's more that what I felt like writing. I'm in such a blah mood, a sleepless night is just what I need!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment