What has gotten into me? The Bachelor, American Idol, now Dancing with the Stars? I have never watched these shows before, but I actually look forward to them now. Maybe it's because Cameron is on the road again. I tuned into DWTS tonight to watch Ty Murray and see how graceful a cowboy could be in the ballroom, which is not very. Thankfully, there are a couple others who were worse, so maybe he'll stay around for a couple weeks. I feel bad for the guy, because you know his wife talked him into this, and then she gets hurt and leaves him there all by himself. And did anyone else notice (if any of y'all even watched) that Ty's partner was sporting an Abilene Christian sweatshirt during a practice? I wonder if she's from around here. I was so glad to see Melissa out there, too, and she's so good! But come on, she is a Texas girl, we can handle anything!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wasn't Ty's dancing great. I laughed through the whole thing because you could tell how uncomfortable he was. I'm rootin` for him. Have you checked out Celebrity Apprentice yet?
I watch them all too!
Oh, poor Ty! He looked so uncomfortable!! He's such a good guy though- I hope he sticks around a little while longer!
And YES, I totally noticed the ACU sweatshirt!! I had to rewind it, and show Blake:)
And YAY Melissa! She was sooo good-Especially after only 2 days of practice!
Who-Hoo for reality TV!! ;)
I think there is something about being home all the time that makes me turn to t.v. It's just something to look forward to I guess and it breaks up the week. I was totally (and shamefully) addicted to the bachelor. I've been watching American Idol. And I watched DWTS last night just because I heard Melissa was going to be on there. Ty was fun to watch too!
Post a Comment