Sunday, March 22, 2009

Attention Nicholas Sparks fans

I had heard a while back that Nicholas Sparks was writing a screenplay and then a book (a little out of order, don't you think?) specifically with Miley Cyrus in the lead. I was looking up when it might be coming out, which I couldn't find, but I did find where Dear John has been made into a film with Channing Tatum in the lead. I'm sure that makes my sister very happy, she loves him. And I can't think of another single actor that they would have cast. That former wrestler who's acting now is too old for the role. This was one of my favorite books. I couldn't find a release date yet, but just to know that it's coming is exciting to me! Here's a link to what I found.

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

Yay!!!

Dear John was one of my favs too!

Unknown said...

I love Channing Tatum too!! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Oh, I loved Dear John also!! GREAT STORY!!! :) I can't wait!!